VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have an AIW 128 Pro and MMC 7.5, and it works perfect for me. I can capture all of my favorite shows at full resolution, except for channel 20, the Disney Channel. I can't even tune into this channel when watching MMC TV. I know I have the channel because when I hook up my cable line to my normal Tv I get the channel, so that's not the problem. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any help with this would be much appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. have the same problem just with channel 65 (FX)
    can anyone help us ??
    Quote Quote  
  3. Are you tuneing through a cable box? I have a digital cable sevice, set up my ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon 32Mb DDR
    using MMC 7.5 using the TV mode set to Channel 4, I use the cable box to change the channels, not a problem with any channel, see them all including the FX and Disney Channel, HBO, StarZ, VH1Classic, VH1 and MTV. I know this does not help you, you may want to contact your cable company to find out why you can't see on your system.

Bud
    Quote Quote  
  4. Actually I have the same problem too with channel 20, only it's not the Disney Channel. It happened right after I updated my drivers and software too I think. Haven't found a way out yet.
    Quote Quote