VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am new to capturing and have captured using both WIN TV
    GO and ATI Wonder VE tv cards. I used virtualdub with the Win TV and with the ATI I used both it's capture feature and capturing Using AIW from this site. On all three appplications the Video in the playback was great, but the audio always sounded like the speakers were cutting in and out, or the sound buzzed or both. Any ideas what could be wrong? The audio is okay during the capture, or just watching TV or playing my VCR to the composite and audio in.
    I looked on the support on the ATI and Hauppauge sites. No answers. Similar problem with another ATI card but no answer to problem. I want to convert and burn VCD's but am leary of going on with such crappy audio.
    Quote Quote  
  2. There could be some problem in the way your sound card records. Check if your Sound Recorder on Windows records properly. Try changing the sampling rate (increase it). While capturing , your Mixer/Volume controls (recording settings),disable your microphone (disconnect it if possible) so that you prevent external sounds/disturbances.
    Quote Quote