VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. It would be very helpful if someone could help or take a look at how to download the streaming video with DRM player called Kollus Player. I had a friend who decrypted the AES key and downloaded the streaming video with python tool, but recently the player changed its key and updated bunch of codes that made it harder to download. If anyone knows how to decrypt the player and had success downloading from it, please help me out!
    Playing the video needs registration, if anyone can do outsourcing for me, I could provide you the site and account.
    Quote Quote  
  2. do you have any example video link ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. If there's any updates on this, please let me know. I'm having issues with playing back video on Kollus Player, and so am looking into downloading the video files as well.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Which site are you looking at? If it is using old version of it, it is downloadable but in my case, they changed the version which also changed the AES key.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by mr.abc View Post
    If there's any updates on this, please let me know. I'm having issues with playing back video on Kollus Player, and so am looking into downloading the video files as well.
    Which site are you looking at? If it is using old version of it, it is downloadable but in my case, they changed the version which also changed the AES key.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm wondering how to get this video file
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by withinsigh View Post
    I'm wondering how to get this video file
    Have you figured out a way?
    Quote Quote  
  8. I can do this.
    You can PM me
    Quote Quote