VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi everyone i am thinking about buying a software that will download netflix video files and other sites

i have tried theses softwares
    flix pal and keepstreams and streamfab and streamgaga and Y2Mate and AnyStream and bbfly downloader
    i am after a software like theses ones.

flix pal is 149.90 dollars and keepstreams is 249.99 dollars and that is not with the future new products which costs a extra 100 dollars on top of that price.

and streamfab is 289.98 dollars and that is not with the new products guarantee bit on there page it says lifetime 79.99 dollars on top of the first price
    so that software is quiet a lot of money.

streamgaga is 269.90 dollars and that is not with the pro lifetime plan which is 100 dollars on top of the first price.

y2mate is 299.90 dollars lifetime one or 399.90 dollars dollars lifetime and future new products.

bbfly downloader is 139.90 dollars

anystreams was about 160 dollars are am not sure about the price cos the website seems to be closed down or something like that.

anyway does anyone know of any softwares like theses what download video files from lots of sites the cheapest one i found was bbfly downloader. all the other softwares are far to high in price and some of them do the future tab thing and then the price goes up even more. and this software does the same thing
    so does anyone know of any softwares like theses ones that download video files from a lot of the streaming sites.
    Last edited by barry25; 13th Jul 2024 at 05:19.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You could download using VT script and chromeCDM API. Cheapest one I know is $70. But to get that working you need some knowledge.
    Quote Quote  
  3. ViWizard Netflix Video Downloader is $19.95 monthly, perpetually at $89.95. Maybe you'd give it a look if you think the price is acceptable.
    Quote Quote  
  4. or Pazu Netflix Video Downloader ... free

also 1080p is supported
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    or Pazu Netflix Video Downloader ... free

also 1080p is supported
    as far i know Pazu is just a screen recorder am i wrong ?
    Quote Quote  
  6. wrong. it's downloader. you can try it, trial available
    Quote Quote