VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

I need some assistance. Netflix has a series called Unsolved Mysteries. If you go to Netflix website with or without a subscription, you can view 5 trailers of each volume. Each trailer offers 12 audio streams and 33 subtitles.

I would like to download all 5 trailers and include the 12 audio streams and 33 subtitles for each trailer.

I have also tried using The Stream Detector and The Stream Detector PLUS and both do not detect any streams.

I have also tried using yt-dlp including --cookies cookies.txt and yt-dlp only detect the latest trailer only 1 audio stream and no subtitles. The quality is only 720p?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    This is similar, if not completely identical, to netflix tudum. Filter for manifest and refresh page, pick the trailer you want. Take the json response and format it nicely. Then search for "audio_tracks", "video_tracks", and "timedtexttracks". You'll find all of the URLs for each track there. Not encrypted.

Most likely if you want specific codecs (vp9/av1), you're gonna have to edit the request.
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote