VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

I have explored ways to download a TV series from a viki.com (took me a few hours, but failed), but after all i would want only subtitles (especially czech (cz) language) from a https://www.viki.com/tv/32140c-prince-of-wolf since the video is on YT.

Is there anyone able to download just subtitles without videos. I can reward. Or if you have really easy method (don't requiring several CLI software and external login requiring sites) so i can do it myself, please PM me. Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. There IS a really easy method, as you only need the right url. In your case (for episode 1), it's this:

Change the video id (1104236v) if you need them for other episodes. In my case (on Firefox), the browser just opens the subtitles and I can save them with CTRL+S. Other browsers might download them directly.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20240913p7rFZj1Z

Edit: I have no idea if cz is accessible in specific regions as a subtitle. The link above contains only what I had on my end

Edit2: Oh wait cs=cz. Yeah, I have that as well
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thank you for the help. Issue solved. (transfernow.net link was dead at the time of reading btw.)

Another user also suggested a browser addon "The Stream Detector" to get the link of subtitles.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    The link still works. It just warns you it will expire over 2 days.
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote