VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi guys. I'm trying to detect the mpd file and license of this video https://pseudo-flix.pro/media/tmdb-movie-9802-the-rock but to no avail. Video DownloadHelper extension detects the video but i'm trying to download it from the command line. I tried to use hellyes/allhell3.py but without the mpd and license (curl) i cannot download it.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. What makes you think there's any encryption involved here? This video is just a restream of the whole movie file from another site. No manifest involved, no m3u8 file, no encryption. You can download the movie by curl'ing/wget'ing it.

My guess: this site is a pirate site...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Obo View Post
    Watch your favorite shows and movies for free with no ads ever! (っ'ヮ'c)
    Disclaimer ◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜

Please note: --- does not host any files itself but instead only display's content from 3rd party providers. Legal issues should be taken up with them.
    They don't really hide it
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Obo View Post
    What makes you think there's any encryption involved here? This video is just a restream of the whole movie file from another site. No manifest involved, no m3u8 file, no encryption. You can download the movie by curl'ing/wget'ing it.

Sorry I didn't knew that I could use wget or curl. It wasn't my intention to post a pirate website, I just came across it. Maybe I should delete the thread.
    Quote Quote  
  5. It has M3U8, it can be downloaded.

Edit: And also the video already packaged in an MP4.
    Last edited by Secranes; 12th Sep 2024 at 08:54.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Secranes View Post
    It has M3U8, it can be downloaded.

Edit: And also the video already packaged in an MP4.
    What are you using to detect M3U8?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Nothing, I just filter in the browser for "m3u8" and I get it, maybe you got a different video than mine.

https://forum.videohelp.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=82203&stc=1&d=1726149760
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	capture.png
Views:	24
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	82203  

Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Secranes View Post
    Nothing, I just filter in the browser for "m3u8" and I get it, maybe you got a different video than mine.

https://forum.videohelp.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=82203&stc=1&d=1726149760
    No, I also detect it but when I run it on yt-dlp i get: ERROR: [generic] Unable to download webpage: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden (caused by <HTTPError 403: Forbidden>)

I'm incredibly new at this so don't be mean.
    Last edited by the-ether; 12th Sep 2024 at 13:08.
    Quote Quote  
  9. That's because you are missing the headers. Anyway the M3U8 is corrupted, download the MP4 directly.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by Secranes View Post
    That's because you are missing the headers. Anyway the M3U8 is corrupted, download the MP4 directly.
    Through Video DownloaderHelp?
    Quote Quote