VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    not exactly in the 100% need to blow $$ on Software atm (i mean powerDVD11 that came w/ the drive works but CONSTANT nagging to upgrade to the latest is getting really annoying.) + i've allready seen that over the years since 7, PowerDVD has been Crapola.

whats the next best thing i could go w/ thats pretty easy to setup under Windows 10?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    VLC, pretty basic, but will probably work
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Dracaris View Post
    not exactly in the 100% need to blow $$ on Software atm (i mean powerDVD11 that came w/ the drive works but CONSTANT nagging to upgrade to the latest is getting really annoying.) + i've allready seen that over the years since 7, PowerDVD has been Crapola.

whats the next best thing i could go w/ thats pretty easy to setup under Windows 10?
    MPC-HC:
    https://github.com/clsid2/mpc-hc/releases/
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Last year I tried Leawo Blu-ray Player which is free. It seems to work fairly well.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by rgr View Post
    Originally Posted by Dracaris View Post

MPC-HC:
    https://github.com/clsid2/mpc-hc/releases/
    that .. was actually less painfull to get going than VLC, just woke up so no shape to check if this also works in VR, but given i can take a screenshot and not get a black screen, i dont see why it wouldnt work. ty!
    Quote Quote