VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Before I reinstall anything, this problem of no hr min sec total at screen bottom right is happening in one file I know of so far.
    And yes I saw the google note about clicking on that area to reset it but that failed. Who knows if the program has changed since that was posted... (?) I can go use DaumPotplayer but I would like to get the problem resolved. I didn't see what related to this in VLC tool > preferences. I'm just stuck w/o knowing how to fix it and I don't know how it got flipped.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I just tried another video about an hour length in VLC. This is VLC 3.0.8 No problem with the playback on the test vid. It appears just that one item with the problem which makes it even more confusing. Would a capture from youtube have anything to with this? Does someone like James Sumner who does help for youtube video have anything on it? My capture program was 3Dyoutube downloader current version.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Solved.

What I did was take the mkv and load it into MKVtoolnix and added a subtitle I found at opensubtites the simply resaved it. Any other problem I see while viewing I'll have to continue the thread otherwise it seems ok.
    Quote Quote