VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Whenever i try to download a File using IDM form downloadly.net.ir it says SSL error Connect 1 .... for some files while the others get downloaded just fine ... why does this happen and how can i fix this issue for me ....
    Also if i turn off the IDM an download i get a speed of say 2kb which takes days to download

I run a Browser Extension VPN to access the site otherwise it says cant connect to the site

anyone with a fix please helpImage
    [Attachment 79434 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by Luffy003; 29th May 2024 at 03:18.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    theres something wrong with the connection. your browser can’t verify the certificate[secure connections] from that site which cause the trouble for IDM.
    1. If you use 3rd party antivirus , create an exception to the site "downloadlynet.ir"and for you idm .
    2.disable system proxy in your browser,if you use one.
    3.the problem might comes from VPN extension from browser . use one like nordVpn , or free VPN ,there's plenty of them .
    4.try update IDM module in browser
    5.if you still use VPN extension,use it with WARP.
    6.use can use XDM download manager , see if the problem solved.
    7.maybe there's a problem with that site ,which is you cant do nothing about it

edit : i just downloaded a file with idm from that site . 150MB, done in 2 seconds.
    Last edited by juan; 29th May 2024 at 11:04.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by juan View Post
    theres something wrong with the connection. your browser can’t verify the certificate[secure connections] from that site which cause the trouble for IDM.
    1. If you use 3rd party antivirus , create an exception to the site "downloadlynet.ir"and for you idm .
    3.the problem might comes from VPN extension from browser . use one like nordVpn , or free VPN ,there's plenty of them .

edit : i just downloaded a file with idm from that site . 150MB, done in 2 seconds.
    ya i too downloaded the rest of the parts using IDM maybe i will try the XDM , i tried with warp nothing worked .. .finally downloaded with TOR with a much slower speed
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Luffy003 View Post

ya i too downloaded the rest of the parts using IDM maybe i will try the XDM , i tried with warp nothing worked .. .finally downloaded with TOR with a much slower speed
    why u using VPN ? that site is not geoblocking. the problem maybe with your network provider
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Luffy003 View Post

Its all good until i am surfing the site but when i try to download any of the content that page is not accessible without vpn ... atleast here hence i use the VPN to access them

why u using VPN ? that site is not geoblocking. the problem maybe with your network provider

When i surf the Site all is good .. Its when i try to download any content thats when i am Unable to access it normally hence i use vpn to access the Links to Download the Files
    Quote Quote