VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Since subtitle.org is no longer, where can I download English forced for foriegn language for Dune Part 2? Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Last edited by netmask56; 30th May 2024 at 04:39.
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  3. I think I got my subs for this from the newer replacement site for Subscene called Subdl. For me it's a little easier to navigate.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Have a look at subsource.net, same database as subscene and people are downloading/uploading subs to it.

https://subsource.net/subtitles/dune-part-two-2024
    I love it when a plan comes together!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Get a book - this movie is Dune abomination.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by pandy View Post
    Get a book - this movie is Dune abomination.
    I haven't read the books for decades now but I suspect I'd find the book long winded and pretentious now too.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Hoser Rob View Post
    Originally Posted by pandy View Post
    Get a book - this movie is Dune abomination.
    I haven't read the books for decades now but I suspect I'd find the book long winded and pretentious now too.
    The same here. I remember the first book in the series fairly well. The first book wasn't difficult to read and understand but it was not a quick read. There were quite a few characters and lots of exposition. To be fair, two movies, even long ones, couldn't adequately cover all the events and all the characters in the first book.

I lost interest in the series after reading the second or third novel. At that point, it became a little too weird for me.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  8. I like Dune universum - this is great book about time perspective but my point was rather about Villeneuve movie going opposite to book - this is like feminist bullshit - manifesto of fight with white male patriarchy - two different stories - currently very inaccurate but still best Dune movie is David Lynch movie - also there is completely different league of actors there - long story short - plenty to write and this is not place for it.

Btw i know lot of people prefer instead of reading books listening - there are audiobooks - not my favorite way but still better than movie going against novel.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Thanks for the replys. I will lok into the other sites.
    Quote Quote