VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I got some videos from archive.org and renamed them with RenameMyTVSeries. Now it did rename them but VLC for these videos in the metadata when you check the file at the bottom it gives the new file name but up top it will say for example Ironside season 1 archive.org or something like that. It plays the files but I find when the next file comes you just get that first line and it gets confusing. Is there a remedy for this that is quick and batchable? Maybe something within VLC itself. Thank you in advance for any help regarding this matter.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Tom Saurus View Post
    I got some videos from archive.org and renamed them with RenameMyTVSeries. Now it did rename them but VLC for these videos in the metadata when you check the file at the bottom it gives the new file name but up top it will say for example Ironside season 1 archive.org or something like that. It plays the files but I find when the next file comes you just get that first line and it gets confusing. Is there a remedy for this that is quick and batchable? Maybe something within VLC itself. Thank you in advance for any help regarding this matter.
    You can try playing with the files properties.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you for your post; I will give it a try.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Subtitles: Thank you and I gave it a try and one can select multiple files and have the title line removed and it fixes the problem.
    Quote Quote