VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have been using a virtual camera PC app from e2eSoft.com for seven years with no codec issues until now. e2eSoft.com calls it "vCam." For some reason, vCam cannot find the codec it needs. I cannot figure out what I must have done to cause this problem. I have uninstalled and re-installed the app several times and the issue continues. The customer service at e2eSoft (China) is the absolute worst on this planet and they are not helping me fix this problem. They've just told me it's a codec issue. Interestingly, I can hear the audio from any video clip but am not seeing the video. If you'll look at the attached screenshot, the video should be playing in the black window where it says "VCAM". Whether I'm playing a MP4 or MOV or AVI or WMV clip, I cannot see the video; I am just hearing the audio. If I knew what codec the app is wanting, it would probably be easier to fix the problem. I've attached a screen shot of the app's main interface. Maybe someone here could go to e2eSoft.com and download and install the vCam app on their computer without buying it and not registering it, just to get an idea of what is causing the problem. By the way, I do own a valid license for the app. It does not matter if the app is registered or not registered. Thanks to all for your help.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	vCam Main Window.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	79056  

Quote Quote