VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Image
    [Attachment 77218 - Click to enlarge]
    Hi everyone there is a question I need to ask everyone
    Early in the week my mom went to a place to have a new battery put into her watch. The guy at the place said to my mom that it would be 24.80 pounds to have a new battery put in. Anyway my mom had a new battery put into her watch my mom asked the guy the tools he uses to undue the watch but the guy would not tell my mom. So my mom drew a picture of the items the guy uses. What I need is the 3 tools the guy uses so then I can do the job for my mom for free. cos some watches the guy puts new batters in some watches the guy charges more then that price my mom has a leather watch also which needed a new battery. But the guy said it would cost 54.27 to have a new battery put in the leather watch. My mom did not have a battery put into that one cos of the price the guy was charging. So does anyone know of the 3 tools the guy uses one tool undoes the back of the Watch.and one item presses the back of the watch down. And one item measures the back of the watch and has a lever. My mom drew a picture of the 3 items the guy uses I would like to buy theses 3 items if anyone knows what they are called and we’re to buy them from.
    Last edited by barry25; 23rd Feb 2024 at 12:39.
    Quote Quote