VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  2. I don't find any full videos on its website nor on Youtube, just snippets only. It's a channel which is made available by various commercial TV providers. I didn't see it to be offered online.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by noemi7 View Post
    I don't find any full videos on its website nor on Youtube, just snippets only. It's a channel which is made available by various commercial TV providers. I didn't see it to be offered online.

Thanks for checking it out for me. I did some further research and saw that most programmes will be broadcast later in December. I tried to download Jdownloader, even made a donation. But it doesn't work on my pc. I can't get it started. Maybe JDwonloader would allow me to download it once it is broadcast?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by blondbearnl View Post
    Mezzo TV and Mezzo Live is broadcasted via satellite. This website is for information only.
    If you don't want to receive it via satellite, check an alternative streaming site medici.tv
    They have holiday sale at the moment 50% off
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Subtitles View Post
    Mezzo TV and Mezzo Live is broadcasted via satellite. This website is for information only.
    If you don't want to receive it via satellite, check an alternative streaming site medici.tv
    Thanks for informing me about this option. I will check it out.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Subtitles View Post
    Thanks for informing me about this option. I will check it out.
    You are very welcome.

Mezzo via satellite is a better option they have so many interesting programs and a lot of repeats so you don't miss anything you are interested in.
    The only downside to Mezzo is that the subtitles in operas are hardcoded, usually in French so it is very difficult to understand. Medici.tv has several subtitles in few languages so that is a big plus for me and you have the option to hide subtitles as well.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I know that people do record from the channel as I have several downloads that I've found over the years. It's sporadic at best but the ones that interest me that I have found are always in really really good quality. I seem to find them at random while looking for specific artists but I reckon there must be somewhere that has them posted regularly.

If anyone knows where let me know!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Malcy View Post
    I know that people do record from the channel as I have several downloads that I've found over the years. It's sporadic at best but the ones that interest me that I have found are always in really really good quality. I seem to find them at random while looking for specific artists but I reckon there must be somewhere that has them posted regularly.

Mezzo is available in many countries in a TV subscription package with the local TV services. Check the availability in your country.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by Subtitles View Post
    Originally Posted by Malcy View Post
    I know that people do record from the channel as I have several downloads that I've found over the years. It's sporadic at best but the ones that interest me that I have found are always in really really good quality. I seem to find them at random while looking for specific artists but I reckon there must be somewhere that has them posted regularly.

Mezzo is available in many countries in a TV subscription package with the local TV services. Check the availability in your country.
    Not mine unfortunately.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Last edited by codebox; 29th Dec 2023 at 19:31.
    Quote Quote