VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have managed to extract an L3 CDM private key from a Android 10 OEM Crypto 15 device and have been using it to answer license challenges however, I'm worried that I'm using it too much. How often should I be answering challenges to avoid getting it banned?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Use it as much as you need to, not want to.
    Quote Quote  
  3. So I can download 18 seasons in one go?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Diazole View Post
    So I can download 18 seasons in one go?
    Who knows? If I were a sys-admin looking over the server logs I might notice a large block of the log showing the same IP address making repeated requests for 18 series of programmes. But do sys-admins look at the server logs? Do they have automaton bots checking who is doing downloads? Do they care? - Its not like the sys-admin personally owns the stuff.

To err on the side of caution and take a series at a time, would be my approach. I introduce a random wait into my series downloads so it looks more like a human doing it.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Diazole View Post
    So I can download 18 seasons in one go?
    Umm, yea, I wouldn't do that.

Just use common sense. Some services are more intelligent than others. Assume your activity will be analyzed to some extent.

It needs to look like a browser/app legitimately streaming. How you do that isn't difficult to figure out. (hint, watch your browser's activity in dev tools)
    Quote Quote