VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello friends, I'm a beginer on this forum, and is the first time using MKVCleaver... I tried the latest both versions, installer and portable, but every time I want to open it I have the same two errors pop-ups:
    [Attachment 46151 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 46152 - Click to enlarge]

I uninstalled the program two times, restart pc... installed again, nothing, the same two errors. Like I said, I tried the previous installer and portable versions... nothing!
    Also, I have MKVtoolnix on my pc..
    So, how can be solved this problem? Can anybody help me, please?! Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Is your PC 32 bit or 64 bit? Did you download the correct version for your PC
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm sorry, I forgot to mention... Windows 7 Ultimate x64, downloaded the corect version of the program...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    That's the same operating system I'm running and it works without issue on my PC

You could take a look at this article, but check it out first to see if it's relevant or safe http://www.svcd2dvdmpg.com/variable-used/tutorial-variable-used-without-being-declared.php

It appears to be a Registry issue possibly from a previous virus or malware infection
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote