VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

I have a large DVD/Blu-ray collection that I currently am in the process of backing up and creating ISO files one disc at a time. If I want to get a tower of multiple DVD burners can I use software to make multiple ISO files at once or maybe setting up multiple discs to turn into ISO files that are then in qeue and discs make ISO files one disc at a time?

I tried to look to see if anyone has done that and couldn't find anything. If anyone was doing something similar, could you let me know or point me in a direction to find more information please?

Thank you for reading this.
    Quote Quote  
  2. use batch scripts and imgBurn dealing with DVD's, not sure about Blu-Ray:

Code:
    SET ImgBurn=C:\Imgburn\Imgburn.exe
    SET drive=F:
    SET speed=6x
    SET verify=yes
    SET eject=yes
    SET copies=1
    SET temp=C:\temp

::these will change for every DVD
    SET source=C:\sources\name_of_your_DVD\VIDEO_TS\
    SET LABEL=NAME_OF_DVD

::basic line to burn VIDEO_TS directly to disc, no need to create ISO first

%ImgBurn% /MODE WRITE /SRC "%source%" /DEST %drive% /FILESYSTEM "ISO9660 + UDF" /UDFREVISION "1.02" /VOLUMELABEL "%label%" /NOIMAGEDETAILS /ROOTFOLDER "YES" /SPEED %speed% /COPIES %copies% /VERIFY %verify%  /EJECT %eject% /LOG "%temp%\%label%_burn_VIDEO_TS.log" /CLOSESUCCESS /START 

::basic lines to make ISO if you insist and then burning ISO:

%Imgburn% /MODE BUILD /BUILDMODE IMAGEFILE /SRC "%source%" /DEST "%temp%\%label%.ISO" /OVERWRITE "YES" /FILESYSTEM "ISO9660 + UDF" /UDFREVISION "1.02" /VOLUMELABEL "%label%" /NOIMAGEDETAILS /ROOTFOLDER "YES" /CLOSESUCCESS  /LOG "%temp%\%label%_write_ISO.log" /START

%ImgBurn% /MODE WRITE /SRC "%temp%\%label%.ISO" /DEST %drive% /SPEED %speed% /COPIES %copies% /VERIFY %verify%  /EJECT %eject% /LOG "%temp%\%label%_burn_ISO.log"/CLOSESUCCESS /START
    so with multiple drives you have to always grab DVD, get a drive letter for it and then run ImgBurn, using Windows batch script
    Quote Quote  
  3. or I made some DV avi helper.zip scripts, you can look into that, where one batch script, BATCH make DVD.BAT, works like this; you drop 5 DVavi files for example and it creates 5 DVD's, (using one drive only, I'm afraid) you just need to change empty DVD's. So you can look into that and change scripts as you wish. You perhaps need to load different clips, not DVavi, so you'd need to change parts of batch script where avisynth script is generated.
    Quote Quote