VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I generally don't in the theater on a new release - unless I've been tipped off that it will have a teaser at the end.

But for movies at home sometimes I do. (maybe not all the way through unless I'm just listening to the music that is)

How about you?
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I usually watch the credits until they become too small to read. (I don't see as well as I used to.) It annoys me that the theater turns the lights on so soon, but considering most people make a mad dash to the exit as soon as the credits start, they probably have to for liability reasons. In addition to identifying actors I'm less familiar with, I like to get an idea of the number of people that it took to make the movie and I like to see the various locations and local governments that required a "thanks".
    "Shut up Wesley!" -- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    Buy My Books
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I usually watch them but they have got longer over time.

Now you get something like '4th Production Assistant' aka Tea-boy
    Quote Quote  
  4. Coffee boy here in the US.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by TreeTops View Post
    Coffee boy here in the US.
    I thougt it was water boy?

Oh wasn't that an Adam Sadler movie???
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Haven't been to the theatre in years. I do FF (or tap the 5 or 10 sec skip-ahead-button multiple times) through the end credits, on any movies I Rent, or Stream, just in case there's extra stuff, like the Teasers & Funny Stuff at the end of Marvel's Films.

Some Pixar Films have interesting end credits though, (as do most, if not all, Pokemon Movies) and I only start doin' the skip-ahead, or FF, approach, when they go to white text on a black background,
    or if the music gets really irritating, and there are no cool visuals.

Most Anime has really cool end credits, and I enjoy watching them.
    For example, Inuyasha (TV Series) has a number of different Opening and Ending Credits.
    Last edited by Joe The Dude; 20th Sep 2013 at 05:47.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes I do watch the credits, but generally not to the very end, unless the credits contain an epilog of sorts. I like to see who played what character, especially if there were some characters who wore special effects makeup, or only provided a voice.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by joe the dude
    (as do most, if not all, Pokemon Movies)
    I just lost some respect for you joe the dude......... Pokemon????

Ok just joking

I really don't know how old you are so I don't know what "era" you were most susceptible to cartoons and the like. So I'll suspend judgement on that one [it takes all types in this world doesn't it??? ]

Though I would have really been suspicious if you had said POWER RANGERS......
    Quote Quote  
  9. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, I do. I learned to do it in the days when I still frequented the movie theaters. Because it was possible to watch the film two times in a row for the price of one ticket

But to-day things are quite different --- the tickets are way too expensive, the theater rooms are smaller and smaller, each room shows two or more different titles during each period, and the new releases are not worth watching, in general -.-
    Quote Quote