VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i have been using this programe for years now with no probs on xp,ive now switched to vista home premium and have been using that for six months now with no problems,but last week svcd will not launch,so after a few pms ive upgraded to the latest build.have removed old programe installed new one ,it has not been placed in any programe files as stated.shortcut is made direct off the exe file and placed on the desk top and has been set to run as admin.when i click on either exe or shortcut the programe does not launch no splash screen no wizard nothing but this [SVCD2DVD has stopped working-Please wait while windows searches for a solution ] this happens straight away. specs vista home premium 3gh core 2 duo, 4gb ddr2 1066 ocz ram, asus p5q mobo, fully windows updated ,plus eset smart security 3.0.621.0 , ive followed every part of these type of problems on the forum to try and get this sorted but to no avail. right thats all i can think of for now. please any more help im pulling my hair out over this one trying to figure this out. big thanks for now . MERRY XMAS to all . please consider this post finished, if one of the mods wants to lock this now. A BIG THANK YOU TO CHRISSYBOY for all his help on this one, ALL THE BEST for newyear bud. steve.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Perhaps you have the same font issue as:

https://forum.videohelp.com/topic360632.html#1923474

Drop me an email and i'll send you the same.
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote