VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have been away for a while and need some quick and easy advice please.

Watching the tutorial video the narator does not go to the top of the screen and select add asset but looks as if a hoy key may be used and by clicking the black section of the svcd2dvd screen brings up the tree to browse,please advise on how i can do the same.

When i have added my asset to the asset section and then drag and drop it to the vts layout section i click it for it to play but i get nothing to watch on the svcd2dvd screen,i have audi and i also have the information of the file on the right hand side,size,resoloution etc please advise if i have overlooked something as to why i have no picture to view.

I must say last time i used this software it did not have the avi option and looks great and well worth the fee.

Thanks very much for your help.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    1: "Ins" is the hot key:

2: If you can play the file in WMP you should be ok on the "preview"... If not i recommend ffdshow - as this will allow you to view virtually everything on your PC.
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Same with WMP but works fine now with ffdshow.

Now this may seem daft but i just watched the video again and the arrow in the tutorial does not click on the add asset tab to add a movie file.
    I did see the word INS on the end but assumed you clicked say two buttons on the keyboard to open up the select asset box ?

What i am doing is clicking on the add asset button at the top of the screen ?
    Please advise how i pop up the box without clicking on the button at the top like in the tutorial.Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Press "Insert"
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Thanks now sorted.
    Quote Quote