VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    To my awareness, there doesn't seem to be a functioning chatroom for multimedia enthusiasts.
    If there is one could someone direct me to it.

If not, a text based moderated mIRC chatroom in the very near future would be a great solution. The pros far outway the cons, and linear(one directional) forum posts seem really stone age.
    Communication is 1/2 the challenge in the process of things.
    If someone has or wishes to create a moderated chatroom I'll be glad to help.
    Feel free to coice suggestions, good or bad.
    Common sense is not common.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I believe there was one in the past, may even still be around... no one used it though. Chat rooms are just that, for chat. IMO there is nothing better than a forum for communicating with people where specific directions and information are required. Rememeber the members here are here voluntarily, they come and go as they please and can aswer questions at their leisure.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yeah this site's chat room on IRC never had much more than 3 or 4 people in it at the time. If you want live discussion of these types of topics check out #doom9 or #pcdvd on Effnet.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    +1

I'll keep my PDA and or PC linked to these 2 channels between the hours of 22.00 GMT and 13.30 GMT each day. Hopefully I'll be able to respond within a few minute or 2.

Though I'm a newb at DVD authoring & production, i'll be there, i know alot of the basics, and people could help me with complex stuff for awhile. Sounds fair... cause ill be the best dvd author ever.
    Common sense is not common.
    Quote Quote