VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tell ya I love it.
    Have some minor lines in the video, just transparent lines about half way down..
    Is there a way to find out what causes the lines?

Been loving the card.

I don't see the lines in the display, just in the recording, so I doubt it is the source. Recording from a composite source.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just wanted to drop a plug for the program gbpvr.com .com isn't in the name but you get the idea.

If you are only using the 150's software then the serviced based recording is worth it alone. As long as your computer is on it will record or try, not so with hauppauge's software

As far as your recording goes, I'm not quite sure but I do know that it over scans in its recording and I don't believe that the program shows you this on playback.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by bigstusexy
    I just wanted to drop a plug for the program gbpvr.com .com isn't in the name but you get the idea.
    Why do you think you have to be stealthy? gbpvr is in the Tools section here. You're allowed to mention it if you want to.

To the original poster, do you see the strange lines when just playing the video through your Hauppauge? If so, then it's something in your source. What is your source? VCR? Any reason you're not trying S-video instead of composite, which is a higher quality video input?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't think I have to be stealthy, the first time I came here and mentioned it the program wasn't listed in the section. I wanted to let the poster know that I don't have the answer but that it may be something of interest to them.
    Quote Quote