VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have a DVD/VCR combo player that quite playing DVDs after 5 months of light use.
    I have contacted the company several times and every time hear, your check is in the mail.
    BEWARE. They are very polite on the phone but you never get the money back.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Really?? They are taking over my local MEIJER store chain. Thats all you see (except for the few Sony and other main brands of course). But yeah GFM is taking over at some stores.

I have a cyberhome dvd player I bought a few years ago that is still working just fine.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    what the hell is GFM???

http://www.gfmproducts.com/category.asp?iSubID=9
    just from looking at their products on the web, I can tell it's shite. who the hell still makes personal cassette players????
    look at this pic from their site:
    the display panel is all fucked up... If they spent the time to put their best on the site (yes, I realize that's probably a pretty big "IF"), what does their run-of-the-mill crap look like?

I'm sorry, but I have no sympathies for anybody who buys this brand -- it's obviously total crap. At least you aren't throwing away a large amount of your money.
    "To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research." - Steven Wright
    "Megalomaniacal, and harder than the rest!"
    Quote Quote