VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    After the steak and potatoes and veggies are eaten, what is your favorite 'pig-out' food?

My favorite is chili-cheeseburgers, and also chili-dogs with cheese and onions.
    A man walked into his son's room and said..."Son, that will cause blindness."
    The boy said, "Dad, I'm over here."
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    green chili cheese fries!
    pizza!
    "To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research." - Steven Wright
    "Megalomaniacal, and harder than the rest!"
    Quote Quote  
  4. Crunchy Cheetos and Beer
    or
    Corn chips and chili cheese dip and Beer
    or
    Cheese Quesadilla and Beer
    or
    Beer
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Whatever is in arms reach!

Mexican is my favorite food, Eat it until I am stuffed and then there is no snaking afterwards.

Italian would be second I guess, again, eat until stuffed

Greek, and again....

Midnight munchies? Whatever is in the fridge or pantry. Apple Jacks is good, Fruit Loops, half a head of lettuce and a good vinegrette, nuke'em noodles, whatever.

It is Girl Scout cookie time around here, time to pig out on the little mint ones.

Hey! I mean the mint cookies!
    IS IT SUPPOSED TO SMOKE LIKE THAT?
    Quote Quote  
  6. My gf
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    @Lucifers_Ghost: On a similar topic... I recall a while back my wife had a cut and jokingly asked if I would kiss it better. My reply was "If it's bleeding, I'm not kissing it." Her response was "That's kind of a general rule isn't it?"

@ZAPPER: I have to agree but thread topic was "favorite."
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    At home, pepperoni sticks. At theaters, Raisinettes & popcorn.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    SquirrelDip

You may be misunderstanding me. My favorite is actually what ever I am eating at the time!

To be so narrow minded as to pick only one food? Why that would almost be a sin.

Carrotts and french onion dip
    Celery and french onion dip
    califlower and french onion dip

Spoon and french onion dip

Its all good!

Ranch dip and....
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    well believe it or not peanut butter cap'n'crunch cereal - can't get enough it

------------

ahem ..... but not anymore..... I am dieting and I have been losing weight. And exercising.. In fact I just bought some 20lbs dumbell weights for starting my weight lifting in addition to my regular workouts.... And I'm looking into trying out kickboxing or that taibo stuff.. (the videos - I'm not paying to go to a gym this is all home stuff).
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Pink Tacos
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    PIZZA

It is god's gift to humanity

- John "FulciLives" Coleman

P.S.
    Extra cheese with pepperoni would be my favorite.
    "The eyes are the first thing that you have to destroy ... because they have seen too many bad things" - Lucio Fulci
    EXPLORE THE FILMS OF LUCIO FULCI - THE MAESTRO OF GORE
    Quote Quote  
  13. Guest
    White castles
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by yoda313
    I used to love that stuff - can't find it around these parts anymore...

@ZAPPER : Okay - point taken...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by yoda313
    When I was a kid I loved eating Captain Crunch w/crunch berries. (strawberry)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    That one too - but fav was the peanut butter...
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Nutter Butter cookies? Are they still around? Used to eat the hell out of them too.

White Castle, when I was up yonder in the rust belt but down here in the land of eternal humidity it is Krystals (pretty much the same animal) The trick is to eat one less than it takes to fill you up otherwise bad things can happen. And if you started to fill up on Jack (Yukon Jack or Jack Daniels) and beer before the White Castles, really bad things could happen!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't really pig out.

If it's not a meal time, I really don't eat. And if it's meal time, I eat a sensible plate and that's it. At most, I might eat too many ribs, too much crab, or have too big a steak. But it's not like I eat that very often.

I avoid candy, chips, pizza, burgers, fries, etc. All that artery-clogging crap.

I'm partial to sandwiches, soups and meat+veggies.

Sometimes I'll eat a slice or two of jelly toast for a late-night snack, with a small glass of milk. Not boring grape jelly either, I like the more obscure/regional fruit jellies and preserves.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lordsmurf
    I don't really pig out.

If it's not a meal time, I really don't eat. And if it's meal time, I eat a sensible plate and that's it. At most, I might eat too many ribs, too much crab, or have too big a steak. But it's not like I eat that very often.

I avoid candy, chips, pizza, burgers, fries, etc. All that artery-clogging crap.

Sometimes I'll eat a slice or two of jelly toast for a late-night snack, with a small glass of milk. Not boring grape jelly either, I like the more obscure/regional fruit jellies and preserves.
    Ever had some hawaiian guava jelly? It's broke da mouth good!!!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by SquirrelDip
    That one too - but fav was the peanut butter...
    Yep - the berries are ok but peanut butter is best

Again like I said I'm cutting back on my snacking so I've really avoided the full-on pigout sessions.... (mostly anyway )
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Funny this "obsession" so many of us seemed to have with Capt. Crunch Peanut Butter ... truth is that was also my favorite cereal while growing up.

My grandmother would sometimes by the berry one by accident. Never cared for it.

These days I barely eat cereal anymore but I'm going grocery shopping later today ... might have to get me some Capt. Crunch Peanut Butter 8)

Although towards the "end" of my cereal eating days I became very fond of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and I haven't had that in ages either.

Decisions ... Decisions !!!

- John "FulciLives" Coleman
    "The eyes are the first thing that you have to destroy ... because they have seen too many bad things" - Lucio Fulci
    EXPLORE THE FILMS OF LUCIO FULCI - THE MAESTRO OF GORE
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by budz
    Ever had some hawaiian guava jelly? It's broke da mouth good!!!!
    Try some prickly pear cactus jelly from Texas. There is also jalapeno or habanero jelly.
    Or some fireweed jelly from Alaska/Canada.

Fig is a favorite. Or peach amaretto.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    @lordsmurf: Jalapeno jelly is great - heat up a wedge of brie cheese in the microwave till it's warm/soft and spread it and the jelly over crackers. YUM!

@yoda:STOP READING THIS THREAD - it'll play havoc on your diet.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks squirreldip

Yeah I'm not quite as strict on my diet lately but I'm working out more.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lordsmurf
    I don't really pig out.

Yule Gibbons (SP) Jim Fixx (SP) yeah, they will live forever.

Ummmm crrraaaab! Snow crab. King Crab.... Funny, I just looked at about $20 worth of crab legs at the grocery store like half an hour ago. I had to decide. Either but a snack for me or blow the money on food for the kids.

Tic toc

tic toc

tic toc

tic toc

Good thing for the kids I was feeling guilty for working on a Sunday and not spending any time with them today. Its hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill tonight.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Chocolate.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by FulciLives
    Funny this "obsession" so many of us seemed to have with Capt. Crunch Peanut Butter ... truth is that was also my favorite cereal while growing up.
    1 large bowl Capt. Crunch with crunch berries = raw roof of mouth

Don't tell me the roof of your mouth never got raw after eating a large bowl...That cereal would stay crunching for 1/2 hour submerged in milk
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by stiltman
    Originally Posted by FulciLives
    1 large bowl Capt. Crunch with crunch berries = raw roof of mouth

Don't tell me the roof of your mouth never got raw after eating a large bowl...That cereal would stay crunching for 1/2 hour submerged in milk
    Apparantly, some of the men on this site like it hard. Not that there is anything wrong with that .........
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    @Lucifers_Ghost: It's not much use unless it's hard.

As for the raw mouth... I've found Froot Loops is much the same...

Personally, I can't do the same cereal box after box - I need to alternate, one healthy (supposedly healthy) and one not healthy (again, supposedly not healthy).
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Raw roof of mouth LOL! I havent done that in years! When I was a kid with a paper route after delivering the Sunday morning paper I would stop in at a little corner store and buy a half gallon of milk and a box of Super Suger Crisp or Honey Combs or whatever I had a taste for. When I got home I would open up the funnies and eat cereal until the milk was gone! I was always too embarrassed to admit that I just about wore a hole in my upper palate every Sunday
    Quote Quote