VideoHelp Forum




+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Is there anyway to download your email from these sites?..without upgrading to their pay features?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Video Restorer lordsmurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    dFAQ.us/lordsmurf
    Search Comp PM
    Yes.

    For Yahoo, use Outlook and Ypops! I do this.

    For Hotmail, again use Outlook, there is a program like Ypops! also. (search google for hotmail pop3).

    NOT OUTLOOK EXPRESS! The full version of Outlook.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank Discs • Best TBCs • Best VCRs for capture • Restore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  3. Free Flying Soul liquid217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    If you are into Perl Scripts, there is GotMail
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/gotmail
    Quote Quote  
  4. I use OutLook express for 5 different email accounts with Hotmail. I don't pay any extra amount....Maybe I was grandfathered in, as I was beta testing the add-on to Outlook Express when they first decided to do it.

    I don't know about Yahoo.

    BTW, you can also use Gmail in OE too
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads

Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!