VideoHelp Forum

Poll: Have you gotten a Nintendo Wii or Playstation 3 yet?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've....OK, the kids have had the 360 since it first came out. Kinda of a last minute buy on ebay. Only paid $100 over cost. It was the premium with extra controller, memory headset, wifi card and of course, NHL2k6. After that its Ghost Recon. We prefer to play the four of us (pretty nice on a 42" 1080p lcd via vga) but will go on Live if needed. Not to mention that its also an EXCELLENT upscaling DVD player. Its like watching all our movies for the first time again. And that's coming from a 35" Sony Trinitron...

Scrambling for a Wii right now. Looks like stores will be restocked next week. This is for my youngest son. He's the one who we have to fight to buy him new underwear because he just NEVER asks for anything. And this is one thing he seems moderatly excited about. My oldest one though, he's got a perpetual list of things 'he REALLY needs'...

So, if anyone hears of when the Wii restocking happens...shout this way!!

I can't wait for Zelda ( and actually wield a sword, way cool ) and play Metroid. Then there's the old favorites of Mario Bros, Melee, Mario Kart. For as much as I love the realness of the 360 FPSs and sports, you know, Nintendo games are just downright...FUN!!
    Have a good one,

neomaine

NEW! VideoHelp.com F@H team 166011!
    http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=166011

Folding@Home FAQ and download: http://folding.stanford.edu/
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I just want to say that I'm officially addicted to the game Geometry Wars. So simple, yet to fun!!! I can't play enough, honestly.
    Quote Quote