VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am not certain that this is the right forum but has anyone heard of or used the subject software. It claims to be able to "Save DVDs to iPod, PSP, PDA and cellphone."
    My question is about the PDA ability. What type of PDA? How much memory is needed? Can it work on a add on memory card (i.e., something like an SD card).
    I have searched their web site but either did not find anything or just misread or overlooked the specifics.
    They do provide many details on DVD ripping and processing but seems to be sparse in the quoted subject above.

This software seems like a nice thing to have but ...

Ed
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    i think the portable forum is better. moving you.

try the demo?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I doubt it adds anything you can't do with free apps like Super.
    To say it creates video to play on PDA is saying nothing at all, beyond it's low resolution.
    I did a full length movie (Poseidon, just for fun) for my cell phone. It came out at about 170 MB with good a/v quality. I'm sure I could have shrunk it further, compromizing quality, but...

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I did Stop making Sense for my Nokia using SUPER. Around 228MB, but I kept the audio quality as ACC at 128kbps, which probably accounts for about half the size.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote