VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I used the new verison 3.0 in both full movie and partial movie mode, and the Beta verison, had so many problems on various of my computer, tv series back up with DVD shrink Rebuilder, DVD2SVCD Scenarint DVD Lab 1 & 2 IMG etc to try various methods, Curious George may have new copy protect, reader did like it I have a NEC 3550A and Pioneer 108 DVD decrypter as well failed, my new wife calls me to supper, I nearly never post so I am just asking, I have done about 3500 DVD's, so I am ok at this some what. Could learn alot more programs but never have time, just watch movies with friends all time after work.
    Quote Quote  
  2. this is not news I made a mistake sorry
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I used the newest version of DVDFab to rip Basic Instinct 2 last night. I will use it to rip Fast & F Tokyo Drift tonight.

However, I downloaded the newest RipIt4Me last night, and it locked my computer every time I tried to select a folder to save it to.
    Some days it seems as if all I'm doing is rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Are you guys talking about DVDFab Decrypter (free) or DVDFab ($40.00) ?
    Because i see a lot of people say DVDFab when they are actually using DVDFab Decrypter.

Anywho, I just ripped Curious George with DVDFab Decrypter v2.9.8.3 (older version)
    And then Un-installed it, Installed DVDFab Decrypter v3.0.1.2 (latest version) and ripped it again.
    Both ripped it fine and both rips opened & backed up fine in DVD Shrink.
    Quote Quote