VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey Everyone,

I was looking at the dvdplayers section for a device the does mpeg2 ts and found this device under the list.

https://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers.php?DVDnameid=5351&Search=Search&#comments

now this device has only just hit the market, its hard to get from some stores as they say its not available for a few days.

but some of the comments from the SUPPOSED users of this device have me skeptical that these comments arent from users of the device but from representatives of the company.

"Check it out www.z500series.com and go to the forumns.. "

so point one yes the forums do exist, but there isnt anything really constructive in them yet.

"Constant firmware updates"

The device has only been out two weeks and there are no firmware updates for this device yet. if you have owned a zensonic z300 or z330 you will know that firmware updates werent that regular at all. I own one of each and love them to death, but the claims are just farcicle.

"And they offer very reasonable prices on shipping and speedy shipping.. Ask for Andre... Wont be available to US EU UK markets until next year sometime.."

so the person then tells you where to buy them from and who to ask about shipping them overseas. why would a user from australia know about the shipping of devices to overseas from a company who is selling within australia.

"Their support through their forums is fantastic with quick answers and even their engineers answers some questions on the forums."

yes the engineers answer your questions, cause they are the only people who had the device long enough to actually know the faults, DUH!

Is it just this player or is alot of the dvdplayer search section just advertising from the parent companies?

mic
    God created man and finding him not sufficiently alone, gave him a companion to make him feel his solitude more keenly. -- P. Valery
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Been numerous people beta testing the player. Not all of them from Australia either.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!