VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    After seeing many users use this technique I got to thinking of trying it myself. But I got to thinking, since paper labels can throw off the balance on a disc, is there a chance that spraying discs with this stuff could do the same? I want to make sure that this won't happen before I do this.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    This thread went into a lot of depth about a whole number of different brands of sprays, and their results.

You may find the answer to your question in there, as well as possibly having an interesting read too.

Hope it's of use...
    There is some corner of a foreign field that is forever England: Telstra Stadium, Sydney, 22/11/2003.

Carpe diem.

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by The Stinger
    After seeing many users use this technique I got to thinking of trying it myself. But I got to thinking, since paper labels can throw off the balance on a disc, is there a chance that spraying discs with this stuff could do the same? I want to make sure that this won't happen before I do this.
    But to give you the short answer, no off balance disc from spray.

But the Krylon satin is known as one of the worst finishes, the crystal coat is the prefered spay from Krylon. There are other good brands for it.

It takes a bit of practice doing it.
    Quote Quote