VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Is Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, etc. part of New York City? Or are they suburbs?
    His name was MackemX

What kind of a man are you? The guy is unconscious in a coma and you don't have the guts to kiss his girlfriend?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Part of NYC, although Manhattan is considered by New Yorkers to be "The City".

Brooklyn, The Bronx, Staten Island, Queens, Manhattan - all officially NYC
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    So, if you were to send a letter to someone in Brooklyn, you would address it to New York, NY?
    His name was MackemX

What kind of a man are you? The guy is unconscious in a coma and you don't have the guts to kiss his girlfriend?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Either would work. It's the Zip Code they care about. Just like sending something to Hollywood or Los Angeles.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks.

Your other statement about "The City" actually cleared something up with me. To get to work, I have to catch the train coming out of the airport going downtown. I always see people on the phone just getting in. They always say stuff like, "I'll call you back once I get into the city, it'll be around 20 minutes." Doesn't make any sense at all. I'm thinking, you're already in the city. The airport and the trains are all well within Chicago city limits. I guess "The City" is what out of towners call the Loop.
    His name was MackemX

Quote Quote