I noticed. She misunderstood your holding hand pic, Spunky little thing isn't she?Originally Posted by jimmalenko![]()
+ Reply to Thread
Results 31 to 55 of 55
-
-
She'll come around and trust you again. Although, I'm still waiting for babyboo to trust any of usOriginally Posted by jimmalenko
It's northcat's posts ....I'm sure of it
-
[quote="jimmalenko"]
We're allowed to talk to the women?Originally Posted by Capmaster
Are there any special rules?
Nothing can stop me now, 'cause I don't care anymore. -
Originally Posted by jimmalenkoUhhhh...something you're not telling us???Originally Posted by jimmalenko
Nothing can stop me now, 'cause I don't care anymore. -
Ahhh...
Women, I'll never understand.
Nothing can stop me now, 'cause I don't care anymore. -
I don't particularly like tea, much prefer coffee. Our afternoon break is around 3pm.
-
I don't know of anyone who stops at 4pm, specifically, for tea. I have tea all day long, until I get home and start on the stella. This poll is way too ghey.

Buddha says that, while he may show you the way, only you can truly save yourself, proving once and for all that he's a lazy, fat bastard. -
Originally Posted by VCDHunter
-
I must remember to do searches on myself more often. Interesting tidbits pop up.Originally Posted by jimmalenko
-
Every time I try that, I end up muttering "I can't believe I posted thatOriginally Posted by Shadowmistress
"
-
Speaking of that, can any member change the member status or is it only reserved for "special" people around here?
-
It's been so long since I could edit mine ...Originally Posted by jimmalenko
I think Jimm is right about it being a combination, but I don't think I waited 3 months. I think it was more like 1 month. But there was a post minimum as well, like 50 or 100, IMSC.
Looking at your join date and posts, you should be able to edit yours. Have you tried changing it lately in your profile? -
Maybe 500. For me that was about the first 2 weeks' worthOriginally Posted by jimmalenko
-
If in doubt, Google it.
-
-
Sometimes ....Originally Posted by jimmalenko
Similar Threads
-
New Poll Ideas
By tgpo in forum PollsReplies: 515Last Post: 9th Oct 2015, 05:16 -
Do you always choose the first poll choice in a poll?
By yoda313 in forum Off topicReplies: 5Last Post: 15th Jan 2009, 19:49 -
Whats our DVD player POLL POLL POLL
By clevername2000 in forum DVD & Blu-ray PlayersReplies: 10Last Post: 2nd Nov 2007, 22:36 -
why can i vote again on same poll?
By TooLFooL in forum FeedbackReplies: 15Last Post: 19th Jul 2007, 05:09





Quote
