VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Help,

This card is making me crazy. I have installed it on an XP system and on a ME system. Both have the same error The Audio Crossbar has an exclamation point on it in the device amnager. I have searched for any fix but have had no luck... I am using the reccomended drivers - MMC 71

If somebody has had a similar problem and has some advice it would be appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I would recommend a few things. First of all get the latest drivers from Rage3d.com. THen get MMC 7.5 from Rage3d.com (you'll have to search the forum to find a link...it isn't that hard but is a bit time consuming.) 7.5 is MUCH more stable than 7.1. Then when you have the new drivers and MMC, uninstall everything according to the Uninstall guide (also in rage3d.com forum) Then reinstall your new stuff. Hopefully, this will solve all of your woes. You are running into the dreaded ATI card driver blues. If this doesn't work I would go to Omegacorner.com and download those drivers and give them a shot. If all this fails......I don't know what to tell you. Drop me a line if you need help.

Macros
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!