VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi,

Looking for some help here. I upload my own videos to Vimeo (I have the Vimeo Plus account). For some reason my videos are only showing up at 720p, and not 1080p as I intend.

Here's how I'm setting up and exporting my videos with Final Cut Pro:

VIDEO: 1080pHD
    RESOLUTION: 1920X1080
    RATE: 30
    RENDERING: APPLE PRO RES 422
    AUDIO: STEREO
    SAMPLE RATE: 48KHZ

Yet for some reason only one of my videos is displaying at the correct resolution once uploaded.

Greatly appreciate any advice.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi @Mike_Alabany,

I have had this same problem, but when I upload a video to Youtube. This mainly happens because it takes time for youtube to enable the high resolution options for your video after uploading it. This usually takes a couple of hours after the video was uploaded. The way in which you are exporting your videos is the right one, I dont really see why you should have a problem.

I found a link that may help you when uploading videos to Vimeo. I talks excatly about how to upload videos from Final Cut. I hope it helps you.

https://vimeo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/224818807-Final-Cut-10-4-6

Greetings.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    @ producer38724

Thanks! I appreciate this advice.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by producer38724 View Post
    Hi @Mike_Alabany,

I have had this same problem, but when I upload a video to Youtube. This mainly happens because it takes time for youtube to enable the high resolution options for your video after uploading it. This usually takes a couple of hours after the video was uploaded. The way in which you are exporting your videos is the right one, I dont really see why you should have a problem.

I found a link that may help you when uploading videos to Vimeo. I talks excatly about how to upload videos from Final Cut. I hope it helps you.

https://vimeo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/224818807-Final-Cut-10-4-6

Greetings.

I checked my account again, and it seems that most of the videos I have uploaded now have 1080p enabled, which is a relief.
    The difference in quality is very noticeable.
    Quote Quote