VideoHelp Forum

Poll: Tea...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'll send you a case of Mountain Dew for a sixer of Boddington's Mild.

Suds
    AIM: sudsbrewer@netscape.com
    YIM: sudsbrewer
    MSN: rpwinks@hotmail.com
    Opinions are like a**holes. Everybody's got one.
    Quote Quote  
  2. OMG....No Mountain Dew in the UK....What kind of a country can that be? I live for Mountain Dew....I drink it for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, and everything in between...To me its like the drink that has get up and go power...Drink a can before sex and after.......Tea on the other hand I drink sweet but I also drink green tea and unsweet.....
    Quote Quote  
  3. Ice tea(sometimes hot) drinker here.
    BTW....Mountain Dew is goat piss!I'll gladly trade a six pack of M.D. for a sixer of Newcastle.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by macleod
    How bout a new poll for soda? I am going to take a shot here and say that this site is full of tech geeks. For some strange reason, tech geeks are Mountain Dew Lovers.
    Mountain Dew seems to be the main drink for the newer tech geeks (which is probably common on a board like this). People who have been at it for a while seem likely to prefer some type of cola, usually Coke or Dr. Pepper. And, depending on what type of work they do, alcohol may also be a very significant drink.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Favourite Soft Drinks:

Mountain Dew
    Any brand of lemonade
    Pepsi Max
    Red Fanta
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Conquest10,
    Congratulations!! I've been using Flaninacupboard as my email address Yahoo ID and ID on various forums for well over three years now, and you're the first person -ever- to notice it's relevance/significance! you win........all the tea in china?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by alucard2050
    I drink it for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, and everything in between...To me its like the drink that has get up and go power...Drink a can before sex and after.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Favorite Soft Drinks:

Sprite
    Coca-Cola
    Pepsi
    Mountain Dew
    Dr. Pepper

Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    When I was a kid I used to pick orange tree leaves, wash them and then boil them to make sweetened tea.

.........damn.... that was 20 something years ago. Tasted pretty good. To me anyway.... maybe I was just bored....
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Unsweetened Iced tea and the resteraunt's I make sure to ask for it. First time I didn't and got sweet tea.
    May the force be with you.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    as promised, my tea mugs next to a random motherboard i had laying around for scale.

and you'll notice the tea * tea * tea * mug has remains in it, i actually use these things
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I drink coffee and occasionally drink hot chocolate. No tea thank you.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!