VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I just tried my first rip. The CD plays fine on my computer, but I cant seem to get it to work on my Sony DVP-S330. Every time I insert the disk, it says, "No Disk." I have tried an Imation CD-R and a TDK CD-R, using both Nero and Easy CD Creator 5. Does anyone know how to fix this or know of a solid working CD for this DVD player? Thanks Guys!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You might want to try a CD-RW disc instead of a CD-R. It seems that most of the Sony DVD machines can't read CD-R's, and this is most likely attributed to the fact that it's a single pickup unit, using a red laser for both CD and DVD media. I have a Sony DVP-C660 and have had very good luck with CD-RW media using both Nero and EZCD (and couldn't get any CD-R's to work, thought I didn't try that many). You should check out the DVD Players list (on the left) for more information; there is a listing for your player.
    Quote Quote