VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. I used Animation Studio (comes with Paint Shop Pro) to make mine. Saved it as an AVI then converted to MPEG and added sound with TMPEGenc.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    I use Photoshop 6... do you know if Photoshop 6 comes with some sort of animation studio tool?
    If not, I am going to have to warez yet another program... feh.
    irc.webmaster.com port 6667 #DDR
    Quote Quote  
  3. not that I know of. The newest PSP is almost better than photoshop for Drawing (IMO)
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    I just got Paint Shop Pro 7. I installed it and loaded my frames in Animation Studio 3.0 and whenever I go to add an effect, it freezes after a few seconds of playing the rendered frames in the preview window thing... I wonder if version 7 of PSP is just too buggy still and I should get 6, or maybe since it's warezed it just works crappy.

The reason I asked if Photoshop came with something like that is because Photoshop was the first program I learned to use well, so learning a new program is annoying for me, but oh well. Plus, I don't like having like eighty programs installed that all basically do the same thing.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    w00t!

Alright, after trying all afternoon to get PSP7 and Animation Studio 3 to work, I finally came to my senses and tried to update the software with a patch at the site...

Now it doesn't freeze as much, and also, I figured out that if I use the keyboard instead of the mouse to move around and make changes in menus and what not, the program doesn't freeze. I have made my first animated intro for my company now! If anyone wants to check it out send me an ICQ message and I will send you my intro. I can also be contacted on IRC or AIM. See my signature for details about where to find me on IRC.

I can't believe I have been without Animation Studio for so long! This application is great, and worth every penny if you buy it... Highly recommended.

Thanks Battra92.
    Quote Quote  
  6. no problem. always glad to help.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I know lots of us want good intros and there was even a place on vcdhelp to share them then poof, gone. Why?
    Quote Quote  
  8. yeah I remember there was one intro once. My guess it was due to bandwith limits. (Bandwith its a killer!)

Quote Quote  
  9. SupaCoopa,

Any chance you could convert those to JPGs for us? Although Word can import the EPS, it can't export the actual image, only the preview (which doesn't exist).

I don't have any tools that can import EPS and export JPG.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Quote Quote  
  10. Someone should make a VCD Help intro using the web site's logo.
    Quote Quote  
  11. I have finally found convenient free web space for my site, a scratchy page will be on-line Monday morning. For a start, it will feature a couple of VCD intros (PAL MPGs) I have made, plus VCD and DVD logos in various sizes and formats. I will be happy to host other people's creations (with full credit to them) if anyone wishes so.

Jeff, if you can't wait till then, why not use the GIF images posted in this thread?

I'm currently working on a "DVD->VCD" intro, this will probably be ready sometime next week. I'm also looking for other ideas regarding intros, if anyone has any request/scenario for an intro I will be happy to have a go at it.
    Frogster, that's a good idea, too bad there isn't a bigger "VCD Help" to be found on the site, that tiny one is useless.

Video567, does someone has to have a "Hotmail Passport" to access files on your site? Isn't there any way around this?

Cheers to all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SupaCoopa on 2001-09-21 06:29:36 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  12. Coop,

Yeah, I can wait. It's not "life and death" or anything like that

I actually used the GIFs. It's just that their resolution is a little too low, especially for SVCD.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Quote Quote  
  13. hi all i added a small vcdhelp.com intro without sound to http://communities.msn.com/VCDIntros
    nothing fancy just an idea i was playing around with but i havent taken it any further. its only 400ks in zip format and its 352X240 let me know what you think. i can also add the intros i have to supacoopa's page if you want
    Quote Quote  
  14. Video567, I had a look at your intros, nice work mate!
    They're a tad personalised though, why not have a go at a more "general use" intro? What kind of programs did you use, if you don't mind telling?

Jeff, high res JPEG to be on-line soon...
    Quote Quote  
  15. i use cinema 4d and ulead meadia studio pro 6 for my intros. i did one that is a generalized intro called vcdhel.com .. i dont know if you saw that one
    Quote Quote  
  16. this stuff is great! I was just wondering if anyone knows of a place one can download sceens of like fire burning, or a tornado, or anything that would look real good as a background of a motion menu? thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sunmiztres on 2001-09-24 13:44:34 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  17. Does anyone have any extros for inserting the next disc? I made a really crude one, but I'd like something better.
    Quote Quote  
  18. http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downloads/trailers.html

its the next to the last one on the page. The rest are all Dolby Digital ones and stuff.
    Quote Quote  
  19. I created a pretty simple one using 3dstudio if anyone wants to take a look. Go to http:/www.themiddletons.net/vcd

Let me know what you think.
    Quote Quote  
  20. tiger,

nice intro

battra,

most of the dolby digital trailers have bad links
    Quote Quote