VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Guest
    I was thinking of starting a website database that lists people's past experiences with tricky conversions. For example the trick to encoding Memento from DivX --> VCD (which took me days of mucking around) is buried somewhere in this forum, but it is not easy to find.

The site would list how to successfully encode problem movies eg whether they require an audio delay (and how much), whether the movie is corrupt etc.

Does anyone else think this is a good idea and would be willing to help (website creation etc)? Maybe some space could be made available on the vcdhelp website for such an idea.

Post your thoughts and comments.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: revive on 2001-09-10 22:17:15 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  2. Boy, do I ever think this is a grand idea! I've been fooling around trying to get my video to capture and convert well. To search for info and situations relating is quite a chore. Not what I call helpful. You've got a brilliant idea and I think you should go for it. Let me know when you start it and where to go to look it up.

Good show,
    Doug
    Quote Quote