VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi all. I have used VCD Easy for a while now to burn VCD's and it has worked fine.
    I have been playing around with PowerVCR II and capturing TV shows at various configurations (MPEG1, Mpeg2, 352x480, 640 x 480, 480x480, 3000, 4000, 5000 bitrates).
    I burned 15 minute clips of MPEG2 video at 352x480, 480x480, 640x480, at different bitrates onto a CDRW at 4x speed (as usual) under SVCD (uncheck MPEG2 compliance) so that I could see which looked better at the same time on my DVD player. My DVD player (Samsung S222) is supposed to play a wide variety of formats but I noticed that all of the clips were jerky (both video and audio), almost like they were starting and stoppping over and over.
    I was hoping to save some TV shows as a CVD so does anyone know what I can do?
    I also recorded similar clips as MPEG1 which I would call an XVCD but VCDEasy won't even allow me to burn them to the disc. This isn't as important as I would like to work with CVD's but it still perplexes me.
    Thanks for any help.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I've tried to create CVD's also and they always end up jerky. The video is slightly jerky but the audio is worse.

I used VCDEasy with teh Nero ASPI.

Lannie
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Anyone?
    Quote Quote