VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. 25-pack

50-pack

100-pack

FREE SHIPPING These are the cheapest 4x DVD-Rs I've seen online.

These discs are unmarked Ritek 4x discs and burn fine @ 4x in my Pioneer A05 burner w/ no problems at all.

The company itself has been great for me so far. Fast and free shipping with great service.

Just wanted to pass along the savings...
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hey, thanks! :P
    Quote Quote  
  3. OMG! I just ordered a 50-pack today at 9am and I got an email from them around 9:40am saying that my order shipped out already! They even gave me the tracking number

And, the fact that they're only 40 miles from me means that I get all my orders overnight

These guys ROCK!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Have you been able to play the disks in a standalone without any problems?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by AarontheRipper
    Have you been able to play the disks in a standalone without any problems?
    Yes. NO problems whatsoever. Plays fine in my cheapo Apex DVD player.

I burned using Nero by the way.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am on my second batch of 50 of these and these have been posted about several times before. They are a really good company from my dealings with them. They always ship the same day if possible and always give a tracking number. Although the free shipping takes a full week for me, the fact that it is free more than makes up for it. I have used these successfully in my Pioneer C302D which is a few years old, my Apex 1100W, and a couple of my friend's player, but I don't know the specifics about their players. I always burn with RecordNow Max since Nero has had the bug burning DVDs.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Here is another site that has 4x DVD-R at $165 for 100 (must use discount code "dvd4xoff6"). I have used these in my SonyDRU500A and they worked fine until I did the 1.0g firmware update now my recorder only burns DVD-R at 2x no matter what 4x media I try but does DVD+R at 4x, what a deal.

http://store.yahoo.com/supermediastore/dvd-on-4xdvdr-blank-media.html
    Quote Quote