VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Final Cut Pro 3 is a comprehensive and innovative editing solution with unprecedented flexibility featuring award-winning editing capabilities, precise color correction tools, and built-in compositing and effects. Revolutionary out-of-the-box G4 real-time effects deliver real-time playback without rendering or additional PCI hardware1. The new OfflineRT format yields over 40 minutes of footage per gigabyte, providing a highly efficient editing workflow. Designed for ease of use, with tools that can expertly handle virtually any video format, Final Cut Pro 3 is the complete solution for professional video editing. With a comprehensive set of award winning features that rival expensive proprietary editing systems, it’s no wonder why Final Cut Pro is quickly becoming the digital editing choice for professional editors and filmmakers worldwide.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    not laying it on a little thick are we ? hahaahaha

sounds like an apple ad
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It is. I took the definition from Apple's own Final Cut Pro website. I figured they would be the best at discribing the software.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i know --- just pulling your leg .. you know i like mac's also ..
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by BJ_M
    just pulling your leg
    That's you? I've been feeling it all day. I've wondered who was doing that.

Originally Posted by BJ_M
    you know i like mac's also ..
    I did kinda get that feeling. I use to be a die hard PC user until I graduated high school. I got a mac for graduation, even though I had never touched a mac before, and I fell in love.
    Quote Quote