VideoHelp Forum

Poll: What sex are you ? Come on ladies, get voting

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast
Thread
  1. Well the age poll got a really good response, now its time for the sex - yes please .

If you had not guessed I am male.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    yeah...male here too.
    what are you askin' me for...
    I'm an idiot!
    Quote Quote  
  3. So many waiting for the operation....I wonder how many of those females were once males with an interest in Video Editing?
    Quote Quote  
  4. female here - at least I'm not the only one.

And no, I was never the opposite gender. I shutter to think...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Dude, I'm a dude
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I think all the "Waiting for an operation" Can be added to the Male percentage
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I like these polls! If nothing else, Baldric can use it when he sells ad space!

/Mats
    PS! But - Male fersure! DS
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Almost 5% for the girls! Geez, almost thought that ripping was a guy thing!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I find it disturbing that we have more people waiting for the operation than we do females.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well, maybe if most of ones who wait operation is males, it's because they're not the men they want to be

BTW i'm male.
    Quote Quote  
  11. 100 % Woman here. Good to see woman out there involved in all this FUN stuff.
    Quote Quote  
  12. i wonder.... of the 11%... how many wishes to be changed from a man to woman and how many from a woman to a man.... hmmmm...
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    yeah, i'd like to know that too. maybe u should update u're poll
    Quote Quote  
  14. Male (last time I checked).
    Winners never quit, quitters never win. Those who never win and never quit are idiots.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Did I mention my first wife's name was Lorraine Bobbit?”.
    Jim
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Wow, these results match every bar on a friday night...
    Quote Quote  
  17. i find this entire discussion more than a bit insensitive.
    being transsexual and "waiting for the operation" is not a choice. it has already been proven that a transsexuals brain develops physically like the brain of the opposite sex( a male to female transsexual has the brain chemistry and physical makeup of a genetic born female).
    I wont slam anyone in particular here, but instead would like to suggest that while we are "tranny" bashing maybe we could also take a few stabs at blacks, jews, gays and anyone else different from us.

Thank you
    The3rdLevel

P.S. I am a male to female transsexual and "waiting for the operation"
    Go ahead and make fun of me, I'm used to it.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I think taking issue over a silly poll and the relatively harmless comments that have been made is a bit hypersensitive. I couldn't care less if you were a black, gay, jewish, transexual. Humorless however does annoy me. Personally, I think the only time it's worth getting upset over such things is when there's actual malice behind them.
    Quote Quote  
  19. just to clarify, i dont have any problem with the poll itself, in fact i was kind of happy to see the third option "waiting for the operation" only because you dont usually see a poll that takes into acount not only male and female but also those of us born gender different.
    i only find the comments that specifically poked fun at people in my situation insensitive.
    i do admit that saying "i find this entire discussion more than a bit insensitive." was a heavy handed when in fact only specific comments made within smacked of ignorance. as an example there is no such thing as a "black" joke that isnt a racist remark. anytime you make fun of a group of people because of what they are(whether it be because of there color, gender or lifestyle) you are in fact displaying your ignorance for all to see.

Thank you,
    The3rdLevel
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I still have to disagree, even on the point of "there is no such thing as a "black" joke that isn't a racist remark". If that were true than every black comedian I've ever seen is a huge racist. I maintain that the only time it's really a problem is when things are said to put someone down or be hurtful or cruel, otherwise we should all be able to laugh at ourselves and each other equally. To say any particular group is off limits is far more divisive and insulting.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Bondiablo,
    i see your point and realise that any of the comments made here were prolly not meant with malicious intent. i am prolly reading more into it than there really is and i am sorry for that. guess i was just so ready to feel that oh so familiar stingi have encountered many times before.

in the future i will wait until i am actually insulted before i feel that way. get a little jumpy sometimes.

sorry,
    The3rdLevel
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Male also.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Okay.....time for a new poll!
    Quote Quote  
  24. WOW, who would have thought that a FUN poll would turn into a debate. I say to each there own. Life is short enjoy your sex
    Quote Quote  
  25. I have read all the guides and searched all the forums and I cannot find any information on sex. Is there a guide that explains this? What are the TMPGenc settings for maximum quality?

Interlace or not Interlace?
    Bottom field first? Which way is best?
    Motion Search? What gives the highest quality?
    Variable or Constant rate?

I did check out the file information under Vdub and it said I was a male, uncompressed, and my kids tell me I am in stereo when I yell at them.

Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by RickNDE
    I have read all the guides and searched all the forums and I cannot find any information on sex. Is there a guide that explains this? What are the TMPGenc settings for maximum quality?

Interlace or not Interlace?
    Bottom field first? Which way is best?
    Motion Search? What gives the highest quality?
    Variable or Constant rate?

I did check out the file information under Vdub and it said I was a male, uncompressed, and my kids tell me I am in stereo when I yell at them.

8) :P
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by sunmiztres
    Life is short enjoy your sex
    ...or lack of.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Awww, TGPO you wuss, you wouldn't last 5 minutes on an episode of Politically Incorrect.

I miss that show.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Angry White Male here. (Most hated species of the left!)
    Quote Quote  
  30. Hmmmm... I forget...

swm ns 32 145lbs dark almost black hair with blue eyes. i love cooking, cleaning, walks on the beach in the moonlight. Quiet evenings during the winter in front of the fire with a glass of red wine. my favorite music is whatever you like and I'll tell you whatever you want to hear. i am seeking a women between the ages of 18-50 who I like...If thats you then you might get lucky... let me stop....

i am a male.

i am glad to see some women do partake in this website's information. I thought we had at least one but didn't know we had more.....
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!