VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)

Poll: What sex are you ? Come on ladies, get voting

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by Craig Tucker
    Well the age poll got a really good response, now its time for the sex - yes please .

If you had not guessed I am male.
    Thank you for telling us, it is tough to tell the sex of a wookie.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by weeyoo
    Thank you for telling us, it is tough to tell the sex of a wookie.
    If they call them selves wookies, then they are male. The females are known primarily as cookies.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Male, and not afraid to stay that way!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Voted male.

112 ladies at the time of this posting... and I find it hard to believe there are that many women who use computers anywhere.

No... but seriously, isn't it in the spirit of computer geeks that theres 1200 guys here and not one of us is trying to pick up any of the 100 or so chicks...

I mean, unless you're married or some shit, but thats hardly an excuse
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i don't ever see women on here (real women) except for the ones posting on this thread and poor ol Gina.
    His name was MackemX

What kind of a man are you? The guy is unconscious in a coma and you don't have the guts to kiss his girlfriend?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Yes, this forum has quite an abundance of wiener, but I didn't expect as many females as we have. Rock on! Geeks like us have no gender limits!

P.S. Male and lovin every second of it!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by phatslug
    Voted male.

112 ladies at the time of this posting... and I find it hard to believe there are that many women who use computers anywhere.

No... but seriously, isn't it in the spirit of computer geeks that theres 1200 guys here and not one of us is trying to pick up any of the 100 or so chicks...

I mean, unless you're married or some shit, but thats hardly an excuse
    You'd have to be totally lame to hit on chicks here, LMAO. You got to hotornot for that!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Male here.

I agree, this is not the place to pick up ladies. Gotta get out to do that...and it's friday night so I'm off to do just that
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I am another male
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by Chriscjgs
    I am another male
    who's a .............

JOKE dude joke
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote