VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Lileman
    Ok i would like to take an mpg and create a still picture from it so that i make a cool menu with vcd easy. Please help...How do i do this
    Last edited by Baldrick; 4th Nov 2013 at 02:01.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Have you loaded VCDEasy, and looked through the features?

Have you read the instructions/guides?

Load your MPEG file on the 'main' page. Goto Chapters page. Click on the button to 'load file' (or similar). THis will load your MPEG file into the mini player. Play it. Pause it when you see the still you want. Click on the button for 'picture' (round icon), then 'save' - now you have the picture.

You may want to open the picture in photoshop, or any other editor, so you can add text (1-this; 2-that, etc).

Goto Tools, MPEG Stills page. Select the image just created, and convert it to MPEG still on this page. Make sure you get NTSC/PAL, SVCD/VCD, etc. right. Now you have an MPEG still.

Back to the main page, add the still you just created. Move it up in the list so it's top (click/drag). Go to Interactivity. Play around on this page and figure out what number-keys you want to add to your menu. Click the check box 'overwrite this default assignment' so you can assign button 1 to chapter 1, etc.
    Quote Quote