VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I want to transfer my mp3s to DVD, if i do is there any way to display a picture whilst they are playing on the DVD player itself?
    Quote Quote  
  2. mp3's on DVD is (to the exception of 1 or 2?) supported by no players. There are some workarounds, but it seems that even that way, you fit less mp3's per DVD than on a normal CDR. Try a forum search.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Ok, even on a CDr then , is there any way to show pics while playing mp3s. Is there any way to put a menu on the disc to select which mp3?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Sonic DVDit! PE will allow you to display a pic while it plays an audio track. The program will transcode the audio to AC3.

you will probably find the process a bit tedious especially if you want to do it with hundreds of audio files.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Ok, I read your question wrong in the first place and didn't see the "picture" part of it. I thought you only wanted mp3's on a DVD. You can make a (S)VCD or DVD with whatever sound track you want, mind you, I've never tried before as I have no need for it...
    Quote Quote  
  6. I should have said that DVDit! PE will transcode an 'acceptable' audio format into AC3. MP3 is not an acceptable format so you will have to convert them to WAV first, making the whole process even that much more tedious.
    Quote Quote