VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hey. Thought I'd give you guys (& gals) a heads up.
    uBid.com has the Pioneer DV-C302D up for auction here www.ubid.com/actn/opn/getpage.asp?AuctionId=5124291 or search ubid for pioneer dvd. I got mine July 4th for $129 + s/h, although they've been going for $149 or so. They are refurbished, but do have a limited warranty.

If you are a first time auction winner from them, you can use this link for a $20 rebate off of any purchase greater than $40; pays for shipping, basically.

They had other models too, but I got this one because its rated pretty well here, and does most of what I wanted. Dolby digital decoder, multiple s-video out puts, plays cdrs, (s)vcds, etc. (It'd be nice if the region hack worked)

-- Venner

(Update: They have 13 up for grabs today (Friday July 6th) going for $89 right now. Might be selling off all that're left. Auction ends ~11:21pm GMT)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Venner on 2001-07-06 08:22:30 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    And I should mention, they seem to be auctioning off 6 per day, the last week or so at least...
    Quote Quote