VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Guest
    Hello,

I have just made a small program that, at least for me, helps creating VCD stills with audio. I was wondering if, in case of interest, somone could help me test it...

There are down sides however:
    1) Some manual work is needed for the operation...
    2) It's actually a DOS based program (with all that involves it, like only short file names etc.), but on win2k it runs with no problem...
    3) You need TMPGEnc

Just today, for example, I have made a VCD with over 60min of video and, with the help of my program, also added stills with a total of 130min stereo audio, all on a 80min CD with no overburning! 8)

So in case of interest, reply here and I'll see how I can send it to you or something....

MPEGOBSESSION
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi,

Could you send me the program. I will try to merge my stills with some mp3 and burn to a vcd and try. Send me details of the process.

Thanks

shankar
    Quote Quote  
  3. Guest
    OK, if you realize the limitations then contact me at:
    aitam@actcom.co.il and I will send you the program with a text description.

mpegobsession
    Quote Quote  
  4. Guest
    Please note: I am no longer giving this program, from now on I am developting it only for my personal use. So please don't e-mail me requesting for the program.
    Quote Quote