VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. My DMR-E30 is giving me jerky playback with jerky sound in certain areas of the finalized DVD-R. It's not too horrible but to me it's annoying. Has anyone come across this problem? If so, what can I do to fix it?

I'm using Accu DVD-R general use 2.0
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    :P 8)

I have a e-30 and not noticed a problem SO FAR. I use $1 Princo DVD-r media. I have not tried any other media. The princo's seem to work for me so I have continued buying the same Princos from the same source.

8)

JD tinkerer pushin' 60,

A real Life Enemy of the State, see Fed case #01-40080, Detroit.

Computers, Electronics, vintage Audio, Photography Film/digital/3D, N-Scale RR, ,

AKA the "Infamouse Joe Walker" ,Join the Navy & see (1/2) the world.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I don't know it could be the discs I'm using also. I tried playing a panasonic DVD-R which I finalized and it played fine but the one accu DVD-R was a little messed up.

arealgijoe, where do you get your Princo discs from?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I get my CD-R/RW and DVD-R/RW blanks from Disk Movers. They are out of the Chicago area, Skokie (north of 2nd city) just off I-94. I have know Harry from the computer shows for many years. I live in Jokeson (jackson, MIch) and going to the Sunday show in Lansing to get some more.

JD

JD tinkerer pushin' 60,

A real Life Enemy of the State, see Fed case #01-40080, Detroit.

Computers, Electronics, vintage Audio, Photography Film/digital/3D, N-Scale RR, ,

AKA the "Infamouse Joe Walker" ,Join the Navy & see (1/2) the world.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Darakis
    I'm using Accu DVD-R general use 2.0
    That's your problem, I think the Accu are the worst disks of all, I've had nothing but problems with this brand. Try TDK or another quality disk.

ej
    Quote Quote  
  6. ejai, I'll give it a try thanks
    Quote Quote