VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Has any one tried to copy a DVD-R Recorded on the Panosionic DMR30, tried several was but copied DVD wont play on Unit or PC - Any Ideas
    Quote Quote  
  2. How did you copy the DVD-R disc?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I have the E20 and I has used 2 different softwares to copy DVD-R over to DVD+R's on my HP Burner.

DVD2DVDR and DVD x Copy.

As long as I keep the DVD-R from the E20 under 2 hours, or not fill the disc up completely.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    :P 8)

I have a Panasonic E-30 and made dozens of copies with no problems or coasters, so far on cheap Princo media ($1 ea) . I have copied DVD's recorded in 2, 4 and 6 hrs modes, some full and some not full.

I have a computer with a old Creative DVD-ROM and a DVD-R/ram burnner. I simply pop in the DVD-R from teh E-30 into the DVD-ROM, a DVD-R blank in the burnner and slect copy in NERO.

My burnner is an older 1x model, takes near 1 hr to copy a full DVD-R reguardless of the record mode. i can copy DVD with 6hrs of video on it in ONE hour flat! Try that with a pair of VHS decks, not to mention the copy is a clone not a degraded generation tape.

J E
    JD tinkerer pushin' 60,

A real Life Enemy of the State, see Fed case #01-40080, Detroit.

Computers, Electronics, vintage Audio, Photography Film/digital/3D, N-Scale RR, ,

AKA the "Infamouse Joe Walker" ,Join the Navy & see (1/2) the world.
    Quote Quote